The property lies within Anogyra Village administrative boundaries of Limassol District, conveniently located half-way between Limassol and Pafos, just a fifteen-minute drive from the beach and a half-hour drive to the top of the Troodos Mountain.
The subject property is a olive oil-press unit within a large, organic olive grove operating under the name ‘Oleastro’
The olive grove was started in 1996 with a plantation of 800 young olive trees (koroneiki type) with the addition of the olive oil-press unit in 2003.
After several additions after 2003, the property today, additionally comprises a traditional olive oil-press museum, a small outhouse, a landscaped olive tree theme park with visitor facilities, animal stables and a licensed restaurant.
Profit from Day 1 – Vertical & Horizontal Integration: From the tree to the consumer
- Fully grown ‘koroneiki’ olive trees that yield harvest annually.
- Established collaborations with other large producers.
- Set-up olive mill (the only one in Cyprus with cold pressing and mill stones), storage and bottling facilities. A ‘green’ unit: ISO22000, ISO9001, ISO14000.
- Established brand name with loyal customers both in Cyprus and in the countries where it is exported, mainly Europe, recently also China. Several licenses, certificates, awards, and distinctions – extensive media coverage. Most recently: Innovation Award, Bio-Farming Award, Tripadvisor Excellence Award.
- Established distribution channels.
- Organic olive oil comes at a higher price than conventional olive oil - offered in a variety of sizes, bottles, presentation ideas, as well as in collectible designer bottles in exclusive, luxury gift boxes.
- A set-up income generating theme park with collaborations with tour operators, school visits, group and individual visits: Admission fees, Shop sales, Restaurant sales, Olive mill revenues (olive pressing for other farmers and sale of the residue, olive mill waste, to factories), Camel food, Pony rides, Snow machine.
- Detailed report furnished upon request.
- We could stay on to offer advice and our know-how and to train new staff if required.
Potential for Growth
Worldwide the olive oil market has been growing steadily. China, Russia, and India are the most demanding new markets with an increasing consumption of 11% annually.